15 March 2011

Sanna Tamminen – I can ride my bike with no handlebars

When I was at junior high school, I started to think what I want to do when I grow up. I thought it would be something around art, so I could use my own creativity, interests and other stuff, like doing things with my hands, something technical using computers.



I got interested in photography when I was about 13 years old. I got my dad’s old Canon AE-1 film camera and quite soon after that I bought my own SLR camera. At the same time I decided to aim to Central Ostrobothnia Culture Institute to graduate as a media-assistant.








Nowadays I couldn’t be happier about my decision. Knowledge about arts or art history is useful and important to me even if I wouldn’t ever work as a photographer. 










Photos by
Sanna Tamminen
Central Ostrobotnia Culture Institute
sanna.tamminen(at)kpedu.fi

No comments:

Post a Comment