30 September 2011

Age Dupikov


Hi, I`m Age Dupikov and here is a little bit  photography in my life. I found photography about 7 years ago. At first I got to know photo editing program Adobe Photoshop in elementary school and some years later I got my first digital camera. Mostly I love taking photos of families and children's and weddings. My main goal is capture  strong emotions ! I just love that beauty in people smiles, in anger and in tears. I also have done a little bit nature and motor car pictures.

I really enjoyed staying in Finland and assignments what we did together. And  also I got to know many new interesting people form Finland and Lithuanian. Thank you for that experience! Here is some pictures from this project and some of my own works.

 My project works:






My personal works:







All photos by Age Dupikov ©



No comments:

Post a Comment