30 September 2011

Tallin says more than a thousand pictures


"It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet."

I've always been interested in many art forms and photography is the first one I've studied. After only a few weeks I fell in love. I've realized that through photography you can create a link to the past so it is accessible at any moment. It has also inspired me in other forms of art, especially music. It is a specific way of expressing the same source of ideas which fuels other art forms. A tool that keeps the cogs of the machine turning in synchronicity. A piece of my puzzle.

"From one thing, know ten thousand things."

My project works:

"A fool is not the same tree that a wise man sees" a traffic light once told me.
Be and you will find.

Butterfly

Lonely bench

Accident


Fragile                                                     Up

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain
" and " do nothing that is of no use."

Step train

Step jesus

Step fall

"Be like water" and you will seem like fire and stone.

Flames

Smooth fall

River tree

"You can only fight the way you practise."

Welcome

Utedass

Reflect building

Gay art

Paasta mind

Lene

Photos by:
Tomas Jakobsson

No comments:

Post a Comment